Honestly, I’ve been trying to keep an open mind about the hot new restaurant on town, but the jury is in and, unfortunately, it’s thumbs down for me. I mean, the eats are awight to good, and the place itself is totes adorbz. But here’s the thing: no amount of cute ambiance or OK eats can make up for the joint’s failings:
- While the service is well-meaning (really, it is), the waitstaff is absent-minded (to the point of forgetting orders) and mind-numbingly slow (it shouldn’t take 45 minutes to cook an omelette, sheesh).
- The portions are Lilliputian, but at a premium price. Plus, the food is just Too Damn Precious, as evidenced by the adorbz skillet baked eggs that I had, pictured above. The stuff tasted pretty good, but I was starving half an hour later.
- The acoustics are insane. Like, ear-bleedingly loud. Like, you want to stick hot pokers in your ears so that the noise will stop loud.
- The clientele is blech. Think former Brooklynites trying to relive their glory days in Williamsburg. I don’t think anypony likes hanging out with all of those stinkin’ yuppies and their
obnoxious bratskids. Oh wait.
Lazy dad verdict: Don’t go there. Sad face.
- kittykatlovesmama likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- kandiasschronicles likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- electradaddy said:Those eggs do look yummy, tho!
- geriitahenry likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts said:I want you to come review us;)
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- maxandmummy likes this
- cameramasmommy likes this
- willowedxlavenders likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- rockabillymomma said:Ug I can not stand loud restaurants.
- punkdad likes this
- prettyprettypollen likes this
- grumpy--dad likes this
- jillybees likes this
- lazydad posted this