We’re headed to Queens for a kiddie birthday party this afternoon. A trip that should reasonably take 45 minutes or so will likely take us nearly 90 minutes because of traffic.
I don’t know why people choose to live off of the Long Island Expressway. It’s pretty much always a parking lot. There’s honestly nothing express about it. Plus, New York drivers are such douchebags.
See that Bimmer to my left? Yeah, we’re on a single-lane merge but obvs Mr. Bimmer is ignoring Traffic Laws and Common Decency because he desperately needs to get to the Hooters in Massapequa ASAP to get his hot wings fix and to ogle some boobies. I mean, who doesn’t love boobies, amirite?
- kandiasschronicles likes this
- yellowonesdontstop likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- worldpeaceandacupoftea likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- electradaddy said: Been trapped in that mess, too. I make DynaPapa drive when we visit NYC.
- electradaddy likes this
- ilikegooseberries likes this
- taekwonjew likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- mykidsmaybecrazy likes this
- kittykatlovesmama likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- mywildloves said: Aaahhhh…. Queens. Welcome to my personal hell. Enjoy your stay.
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- daysofthedad said: The LIE…the scourge of the NYC highways.
- thesassyprince likes this
- the--kel--smith likes this
- lazydad posted this