Designing daddy and business papa invited us over for Sunday dinner. And what a feast it was! Business papa poured the drinks and made tarragon roasted potatoes, and designing daddy made roast chicken, gluten-free macaroni and cheese, and broccoli and carrots. It was all really delicious!
Before dinner we chatted, while the boys played with LEGO. Then designing daddy and I talked about quilting. Then busy daddy played some dancing game on the Wii with Miss Lily. Then we had dinner.
After dinner, designing daddy told hilarious stories about the hardships of coordinating his household staff, which includes the landscaping team, housekeepers, piano teacher, and part-time nanny. I’ll tell you what, I was totally sympathetic until designing daddy started bemoaning the fact that his new car doesn’t have air-conditioned seats. I said, They’re heated though, right? Designing daddy looked at me as if I pulled down my pants at the dinner table and pooped right there. He said, “Um, of course they’re heated. We don’t live in Myanmar. We’re not savages.”
For the record, the 11-year-old car that busy daddy and I own does not have heated seats. It barely has wheels.
- inkjacket likes this
- mayak46 said: our 11 year old car doesn’t have heated seats either. just got the fan for the air conditioner/heater fixed. It would only worked on high.We’d all be yelling at the top of our lungs at each other to be heard over the noise. WHAT???
- electradaddy likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- lapsicle likes this
- somamasays likes this
- robotghost said: that is a lot of bald dudes in one room.
- punkdad likes this
- designingdaddy reblogged this from lazydad and added:
- designingdaddy said: Well, at least I didn’t call it Burma.
- mayak46 likes this
- designingdaddy likes this
- dzumeister likes this
- kimcheez said: a household staff? heated seats? air conditioned seats?! duuuuuuuuude.
- lazydad posted this